Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh come to me big boy!


Weird I wrote that last post awhile ago when I was stuck in some snow. I wrote it and meant to post it, it didn't work but was saved as a draft and I must have forgot to hit a button. Oh wells though.


So whats going on in my life? Glad you asked! Sometimes you bimbos just need to speak up and ask me! Duh! Well my life is going pretty good right now, INCREDIBLY busy though but so far very rewarding. Also very tiring, I tend to fall asleep around 9 or 10 now which is much different then the 11 or 12 I've become accustomed too, or the 1 or 2 of college lol. Anyways just wanted to drop by and make a posting, maybe beg for a comment since I don't even have one yet. Hehe

5 comments:

  1. Sweetie! I love it when you beg! :D

    It's great to hear things are going well for you, I just found my way to your blog but it looks wonderful. Great work Baby! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed your blog :3 too, you could add a formspring counter in order to ask you questions too, i think that is a good manner to get a feel of blog postings :3
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alectra I'm not quite sure what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm not exactly sure what she means by good manner and get a feel of blog postings.

    But If I had to guess, I think she means the form spring question box is a fun way to interact with your readers and lets them get a look into into how your mind works. heh. ^_^

    I've had fun with mine since I put it up. http://www.formspring.me

    I'm not sure if that will lead to my account or just the site.. hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer that what i was trying to tell her :3
    Sometimes i'm very sloppy with words :3
    BIMBO MODE ALL THE WAY Just because i'm blonde doesn't make like a dork uh?, i still have a sexy body <._.>
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete